October 19, 2013

LONDON TIME!

Finally. I am going to a place I've always wanted----> LONDON

I can't wait. I am going next wednesday and I hope I'll have a great time there. I got this trip as a present for my 18th birthday. I will be posting pictures on my tumblr account and of course I will make a few posts on my blog to show you guys how was it. For now here are some pictures I've found on tumblr and are not taken by me.









London



If you have any suggestions where I should go in London let me know in the comments.

Have a nice day.

11 comments:

  1. I've never been in London yet! Would love to go!
    xoxo
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/2013/10/red-dress-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I will love to go there enjoy every moment.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice!
    Try to enjoy as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have the most wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear, you have great style and nice blog. Do you want to follow each other? ;) Let me know, follow me and I will do the same. Have a great day hun!

    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday sweetie, have a great time in an amazing city


    Xoxo ♥ Johanna
    www.fall4me-byJK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. London must be an amazing place. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. London is awsome!
    Have a great time :D

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.