August 24, 2014

RANDOM IS BACK

Hello everyone!

I have another set of RANDOM pictures for y'all. I was bored at home and decided to go out and make some photos for you. You must know that it was quite dark as I went out at 8 o'clock in the evening + it was cloudy (sad face). Anyways I made some shots which I hope you'll like it. I am currently listening a song from Zendaya called REPLAY and am feeling so pumped up to do stuff.

Without further ado here are my pictures that were insipred by this darkness in my city on that day.



 It's getting dark and I'm going out (what?)

 This was shot from the window-pretty flowers on the ground



 Some 'love' locks on the new bridge in my hometown

 Don't let the city lights fool you (it's not the sun)


A stream making its own way across the town

My attempt to look nice... or something

 Let's think of it as a small waterfall (it's clear that is just some wannabe)

 Dark alley


Name of my hometown written on the walls of the school I used to attend



If you liked this post let me know in the comments, as I really enjoy taking random pictures.
Till next time...

26 comments:

  1. you're amazing. i love the photos with the running water! I also love the perspective of the photos. I want to learn photography so bad now :D

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at random photos like that :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!

    http://livrau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment on my blog :) I hope you visit again or even follow xx
    Lovely post :)

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25.8.14

    Amazing post,love it:)
    Keep in touch xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Love that sunset!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25.8.14

    Beautiful pictures! Love them!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, your town looks lovely!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Pictures! Your an amazing photographer!

    Artistakay.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your pictures! :) Had to smile when I read that the red light wasn´t the sun.. It really looks like it!
    Lots of love XX

    www.piamarlene.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all such pretty photos! I really love the one of the stream - the colors are so gorgeous!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! I am following you now, please feel free to do the same.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photographs and beautiful work...! ;)
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice song! ;)) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have a great eye for photos!!! gorgeous shots!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the random pictures :)

    adaywithkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photography! The sky looks so pretty <3 X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a sucker for a good random batch of pictures c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You take such lovely pictures, keep up the good work! x
    Bellesedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.