November 30, 2014

FESTIVE DECEMBER


Hope you're having a great weekend. I have to study and I can't force myself to do it. Since it's almost December I wanted to show you something festive related.
My sister decided to do an Advent Calendar. It's kind of a DIY post. We also made a video if you want to see it more detailed. Here you'll see the pictures and how it turned out. Hope you like it.






You can also find a different type of Advent Calendar over on my sister's blog here. If you decide to do something like that or you already did it than let me know in the comments bellow and tell me how you like it. See you on Tuesday with an official post about December.
❤ 

10 comments:

  1. Last photo be like: ta-da! :D xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una idea genial para estas fechas :D

    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! I love all things DIY- especially festive ones :) xxx
    adaywithkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, its perfect

    check out my blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! What a great idea -JustLifeOnline xxx
    justlifeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous26.12.14

    Amazing post!
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.