November 27, 2014

BEAUTY


Hello everybody!

Today I have something beauty related for you. I've never done this kind of post as I am not that obsessed with make-up. That's also not good because that means that I am not very good with putting all products on my face. So I decided to work on this because it became an important part in our lives and well I don't want to be left behind. I am not saying that make-up is priority or anything. That only applies to those who love playing with it and I was always fascinated by those who have make-up on so nicely and are so good with it. I will have to practice that and see if it's something I can learn.
I have three products to show you today: Lipstick, Eyeliner and Concealer.

Lipstick is by a brand called Misslyn. It is a dark red purple-ish colour and is in the shade 119. It's called Love Temper. The reason why I went for this colour is the fact that it's winter time and I think darker shades are more appropriate for this time of the year.



Eyeliner... It's by Essence and it says it's extra longlasting. Well that is something that was bought on impulse. I want so badly to learn how to make a little flick at the end of the eye and basically to learn how to use it. Everyone is using it and their eyes look so nice and mysterious. Wish me good luck with it. I am sure I'll have a lot of struggle with it.



Concealer is by a brand called Maybelline and is a product that I purchased for the second time. I really like it and it conceales all the spots that I have and it's great for under eye area. Mine is in the shade 02- Natural. I think it's a perfect product and it is kind of liquid. It's not in the stick as these kind of concealers really dry up my skin and I don't like using it. So if you're looking something more liquid base then this is for you. The only downfall is that in our country there are only 2 shades available. I'm sure elsewhere there're more varities. 


Let me know if you have some lipsticks that you love wearing in this time of the year. Have a lovely day.
❤ 

8 comments:

  1. Great products, I would like to try the concealer :)

    corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look so nice

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this eyeliner and it's great! It really stays for the whole day on my lids.
    xx,
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about your winged eyeliner, let me know if it worked haha! Because I always struggle with it so badly :)
    xx Anka

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick looks perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.