November 09, 2014

RAINY AUTUMN



Soooo I have something so ordinary to show you: Rainy Autumn outfit. Who would have imagined that I have something like that to show you. Okay just kidding. I shot this outfit a while ago and right now is the perfect time to show it to you since it's pouring rain and I don't have anything to do at the moment (lying-I should be studying and now I see I am the laziest person in the entire world).

I am currently listening to Selena Gomez's new song and I think she did a great job. I am in the kind of mood where I just want to write and tell you guys random things about me. Well that would be a TMI Tag but it's not that kind of post so we'll just have to stick to my outfit idea. I decided to get more organized with my blog because I will have a lot of school work and I bet I will want to post a lot on my blog also but if I am not organized this won't be possible. So I should think of the next posts that I would like to post and be prepared in advance. Yey that is possible but only if I start right now-write some thoughts in my planner-who would've known I already have some ideas. That's so not me. Ah well we'll see how it turns out. Now I leave you with my outfit and your thoughts on it. 

Have a lovely day.








13 comments:

  1. great outfit! that flower ring is adorable!

    Renee |www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos !! Lovely sweater. :)

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket! And those booties are so cute!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful outfit I like the ring and the boots, both of them are amazing

    corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh where is that top from??? I've been kind of obsessed with that design but I haven't really purchased any...

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from H&M and since it's winter time I bet they have loads of them :)

      Delete
  6. such a cute outfit for a rainy day

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  7. deeply in love with your rings <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, love this outfit, especially the shoes and the bag <3

    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blogs amazing the pictures are so good too
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.