December 03, 2014

FINALLY DECEMBER


It's finally here: DECEMBER. The most festive month of them all. I think words are not necessary here and that the pictures tell the whole story. You know the drill: I show you some pictures that remind me of the certain month and what I like this time of the year.


That's how the cities look like. So magical...

 That feeling when you go out and buy presents for everyone you love...

The coziest place when it's freezing outside + it looks festive... (good for your eyes)

 I don't go anywhere with my sweater, gloves and of course a scarf-these are a MUST...

The most beutiful scenery possible... In December :)

Favorite thing to do: decorate a Christmas tree and then onto the whole room...

Disclaimer: all pictures are from google.com

Let me know what's your favourite thing in December and tell me one thing you look forward to in this time of the year.

18 comments:

  1. I hope you will have a wonderful december :) I am looking forward to christmas and basically everything in this month :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to seeing my family and going on school holidays! -JustLifeOnline xxx
    http://justlifeonline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! I am so happy it's almost Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ahhhh favourite time of the year!

    xx,
    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute post :) I'm looking forward to having a great family dinner!
    x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful post :) i always love reading your blog ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    winter giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hands down it's snow! I Just explained that on my blog ;D

    http://passionandunicorns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment!
    By the way a few of my favorites things in December: Ginger bread, candles and christmas decoration, gift wrapping and all the time spend with the family :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this

    check out todays blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love december! I look forward to hearing all of the christmas carols on the radios. They always put me in a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! :D
    My fave is probably all the lights....it's like a dream. And of course my birthday^^
    xo Ella
    http://kaleidoscope-of-heartbeats.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos! The ones with the city lights is the best one :D Gorgeous!


    http://aluminah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to spend my Christmas in NYC, but I'm always in Taiwan for winter break! Darnnn. Nevertheless, I'm hecka excited for winter! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great weekend dear! Cant wait for your new post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aah this post has put me in a really festive mood.
    Thank you (:

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.