January 30, 2015

A Day In Life | JustABriefMoment


Hello let's take a break from fashion related posts and let's write about random things. This time I decided to write about a day in life. Just a random day where my sister and I went shopping and just some girly things. I didn't know that it was that hard to take a picture randomly when I'm doing smething. I literally forgot and now I am left out with just a few pictures that I really hope you guys will like and enjoy.

 Got to have a small breakfast. This time I went for some toast.

 A touch of makeup-foundation, a bit of mascara by Maybelline and a good old lipstick by Misslyn.

 This was my outfit of the day. Seperate post about will be on soon. It was a bit chilly though...

 This was my reward after 3 hours of shopping-Mexican food: Burrito mmm...

 This just had to be done. I've bought Voss water so that I would drink more fluids and since I saw a lot of people putting fruit in it, I decided I had to do this and I LOVE IT.

The last picture shows what I actually bought and I'm quite content with it. I bought a new notebook for my ideas for blog, markers, Nose stripes, new mascara, Garnier Micelar water, Borjouis concealer and of course Voss water. I bought s little but the best thing for me is this glass bottle eeeep..

You'll also see that that was just a part of my day. Right now I'm excited to see and try out all the products that I've got. But before that I am writing this post for you guys and I really hope you like it. I'll see you next time with a special post about something familiar to us all.

 Love -L

8 comments:

  1. Nice post and great look! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! The voss water looks so cute!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fruits in waters- lemon is supposed to be great for your digestive system!
    Xxxx
    www.adaywithkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! Nice pics and your look its cool.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom


    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your hair colour! Nice purchases :) i want to try Borjouis concealer
    xx, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous31.1.15

    Great pictures! The toast looks so tasty! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the water and the food!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day by leaving a comment.