April 11, 2015

cherry blossom

I am so excited for this weather. I can't get enough of it. I just love when you don't have to wear a big winter coat or boots and you can just throw something simple on and just enjoy this beautiful nature. I don't know about oyu guys but for me there's nothing better than waking up in the morning and see that there's already bright outside and temperatures are high. The best moments ever. So the background for this post is right on point. Cherry blossom in the back, so sunny, warm. These things are really one of my favorites. Also when you know that it is that perfect temperature outside and you can wear whatever you'd like because it's not too cold for it. I don't like winter because I always have to think throught what I'll wear so that I don't feel cold. Spring and summer are just perfect.

Let's go back to the outfit and let's skip the whole 'I worship hot weather etc.'. So as I said my sister and I immediately knew we want to take pictures with this perfect tree behind us. There were a few people but we try and ignore it event though we probably look so weird taking each other's pictures. Well you got to do what you got to do. The outfit that I wore literally reflects my mood that day. It was sunny and I had no intentions on getting all dressed up that day. I mean come on it was the first day where it felt like it was summer already. I threw on this white knitted jumper, a pair of distressed skinny jeans and I added the belt to make it less plain. I also added a chunky scarf so that I felt more cosy and a pair of hot pink sneakers which you've already seen in one of the previous posts. I also took this amazing rucksack which is still one of my faves and of course a pair of sunglasses. The day was great, I felt great and that is all that mattered at that very moment.

I hope you guys like it. Tell me if you are more of a spring/summer person or do you prefer winter and more cold weather? Hope you have a great day everybody.

P.S.: I created a Twitter account so if you guys want to be on track with everything I post and do on daily bases, then you can head over and follow me. Hope to see you there. xo My username: @leja_kezmic

❤️‍

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.