May 29, 2015

CROWN BRAID

Hello guys!
I am writing this at 8 o'clock in the morning even though I should be studying for an exam that I have at four. I haven't posted in a while and I felt really bad about it. I have so many things on my mind right now because my exam period is actually just starting. I have a lot of work to do and I am a bit short on time so I need to speed up things a bit. Even though I don't post that much, I have a lot of material for you and I work for the blog, but the actual process of writing a post and editing pictures is the most consuming part. I seriously need some kind of a plan and time organization, otherwise everything will be a mess and will come out as a mess. SO before I show you the pictures, I wanted to say that this hairstyle was found on Pinterest and it's so simple (I always write that ;P) and if you have long hair, then it's perfect to try it out. I wanted to share a tutorial with you, but I couldn't find the picture anymore. Silly me. I still think you'll be able to see from my photos how it's done.

Let me know what you think about it and where would you wear this type of hairstyle. Talk to you soon :)
❤️‍

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.