May 27, 2017

LAYERING IN SPRING


Hi everyone. I have another fashion post for you. Here in Slovenia we already have spring/summer weather, but there are days where it gets a bit chilly so I decided to show you how I style my outfits on those days. I love layering any time of the year. I just think it makes the whole outfit more interesting, There's always something going on. Here I wanted to share with you this amazing sleeveless coat that actually belongs to my sister. I just love it and I borrowed it from her. That's what younger sisters are for ;) If it was a warmer day then I would definitely wear a sleevless top underneath, but here I have a basic black top. I just think that black really makes the outfit more classy and chic. I paired that with grey denim and and a pair of boots from H&M. I really wanted the main focus to be the coat because the colour of it is white and I wanted everything else to be in the background. That is also why I have a minimalistic jewelry. I just added a long necklace and a choker from Accessorize. The last thing are a pair of sunglasses and my cute blue shoulder bag for a touch of colour. But again I opted for a small bag and a darker colour of it because I didn't want it to stand out. The main thing in this outfit is definitely the coat.
Now with the warmer days approaching, I can't wait to bring out lighter clothes and bright colours. My favourite time of the year and I'm definitely ready for it. Okay I still need to buy loads of new clothes, but I don't think this will be a problem for me since I'm obsessed with shopping.
Let me know how you style cothes on colder days in summer. Till next time xoxo

Photos by Maja


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.