June 30, 2017

LITTLE WHITE DRESS


Hi guys, I'm coming at you with another fashion post. I have to say I'm getting good at this. We'll see how long it lasts. My summer has officially started and now I can just relax, do whatever I want and not feel guilty about it. Yesterday I was reading a book until 1.30 in the morning and it felt so good. I am back on track. I still need to see what I'll do this summer and where to go on vacation because I don't have that planned just yet.

I want to show you this plain dress that I got a few months ago. At first, I wasn't sure if I want it because it's really nothing special, but I decided to take it anyway. So a few days ago I had an opportunity to see what I could do with it. I had 2 choices: go heavy on the jewelry and adding as much colour as possible because it looks like a canvas on which you can paint whatever you want. Or I could just add a statement bag or statement shoes and as little jewelry as possible. So you can see by the pictures that I opted for the second version. I realized I don't like to overdo my outfits. I don't like the outfit to be all over the place. Of course, I have my days where I wear funky clothes but I usually don't add many accessories to it. I like to balance everything. If I have funky shoes, I will definitely wear plain jeans and a simple top.

Here I have a dress as the main piece and I just need a little bit of colour or in this case, a bit of glitter to spice up the outfit. This is definitely a summer dress or even a beach dress, so I think you don't have to go overboard with it. You don't need too many accessories because it has its own charm. I wore these gorgeous espadrilles that I purchased at Mass on sale. I just love the glitter. To be honest, I am quite obsessed with them. I also added a statement purse to give the whole outfit a splash of colour. That is everything. I also didn't bother with makeup because I feel this look is definitely more on a simple side.

That's it for this post. Hope you have an amazing summer.



Photos by Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day by leaving a comment.